11676 Palmetto Ave. Jacksonville, FL 32226, USA
Kingsley Plantation was a former estate in Jacksonville that was named for Zephaniah Kingsley, an early owner.
The plantation was originally 1,000 acres, but now only the structures and grounds of the park occupy about 60 acres. Pre-Columbian Timucua evidence is present on the island, as well as the remains of a Spanish mission called San Juan del Puerto. The plantation was established during British rule in 1765 and changed hands several times while Florida was passed back and forth between Spain and the United States.