Chalton Ln, Chalton, Waterlooville PO8 0BG, United Kingdom
Butser Ancient Farm is an archaeological open-air museum located near Petersfield in Hampshire, southern England. Butser features experimental reconstructions of prehistoric, Romano-British and Anglo-Saxon buildings.
- Mesolithic shelters: demonstrate the range of temporary structures used during the Mesolithic period
- Durrington walls: construction of a Neolithic House, based on the excavations at Durrington Walls near Stonehenge.
- Danbury Hillfort roundhouse CS1: show a space furnished/dressed to Iron Age standards.
- Little Woodbury roundhouse: This building is based on an excavation from just outside Salisbury of a 14.5 metre diameter Roundhouse.
- Roman garden: a roman kitchen garden
- Roman toilet: a communal Roman latrine on the outside of the villa